Host/Producer: Rhonda Feiman
Co-producer: Petra Hall
Production assistance: Vic Tredwell & Joel Mann
Program Topic: Mindful Eating
Key Discussion Points:
1) What does “mindful eating” mean?
2) How can we balance eating for nourishment with eating for enjoyment?
3) Why is it so important to ask the question, “Am I Hungry?” before eating?
4) Why would we eat when we are not hungry?
5) What role do emotions play in our eating habits?
6) How can we learn to identify our own nutritional needs?
Guest: Hester Kohl, National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Certified Personal Trainer, and facilitator & coach of the “Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program”
About the host:
Rhonda Feiman is a nationally-certified, licensed acupuncturist practicing in Belfast, Maine since 1993. She primarily practices Toyohari Japanese acupuncture, using gentle and powerful non-insertion needle techniques, and also utilizes Chinese acupuncture and herbology. In addition, Rhonda is a practitioner of Qi Gong and an instructor of Tai Chi Chuan in the Yang Family tradition.